According to the Insurance Information Institute, about 1 in 15 insured homes files a claim each year. Your home is one of your most important investments. Protect it with a homeowners insurance policy. Homeowners insurance can help protect the physical structure of your home, your personal belongings and even your family. The specific details of your coverage will depend on which Florida policy you choose.
Some policy options to consider:
- Water Damage
- Personal Liability
- Personal Property (Furniture, appliances, clothing, dishes, jewelry, etc.)
Does Homeowners Insurance cover flood damage?
Most home insurance policies don’t include protection from flood damage. If you’re interested in protecting your home and family from floods, you will need to invest in a separate flood insurance policy. One of our Click & Save Insurance agents can help you understand how flood insurance can help protect you and your family.
How can I save money on my Homeowners insurance?
Some policies provide discounts for the following:
- Smoke alarms & fire extinguishers
- Home security systems
- Multi-policy discount (Combine home, auto, flood, motorcycle, RV, etc.)
How can a Click & Save Homeowners Insurance Agent help me?
Our friendly and knowledgeable agents can:
- Explain the various Home Insurance policies and options.
- Give valuable information about the Home Insurance claims process.
- Explain what your Homeowners Insurance coverage protects.
- Provide you with very important information on home safety.
Do I need Homeowners Insurance for a Trampoline?
Trampolines at home can be extremely fun, however they can also be dangerous and full of safety issues. They are simply very risky to insure. Make sure your insurance covers a trampoline before making the investment. With some insurance companies, your rate will skyrocket with a trampoline. Check with Click and Save Insurance first!