Personal Property Insurance
Personal Property is the contents of your home and other personal belongings owned by you and your family members living with you. Your Personal Property is valuable and in many cases, priceless.
Protect your valuable personal assets with a Florida Personal Property Insurance policy. Personal Property insurance can help protect your personal belongings, as well as those of your entire family. The specific details of your coverage will depend on which Florida policy you choose.
Personal Items that can be covered:
- and much more…
How can I save money on my Personal Property insurance?
Some policies provide discounts for the following:
- Smoke alarms & fire extinguishers
- Home security systems
- Multi-policy discount (Combine personal property, home, auto, flood, motorcycle, RV, boat, etc.)
How can a Click & Save Homeowners Insurance Agent help me?
Our friendly and knowledgeable agents can:
- Explain the various Personal Property Insurance policies and options.
- Give valuable information about the Personal Property Insurance claims process.
- Explain what your Personal Property Insurance coverage protects.
- Provide you with very important information on home safety.
What is not included in a basic Personal Property policy?
If you own a unique item of specific high value, you can add an endorsement, called Scheduled Personal Property (SPP). An SPP acts as a mini-insurance policy on the specific item. You could also add Extended Coverage, which increases protection on jewelry, watches and furs (up to an aggregate limit for all of the items together). Both provide all-risks coverage with a few exclusions.
Typical personal property covered under a SPP or Extended Coverage include jewelry, cameras, coin and stamp collections, fine arts, furs, golfing equipment, guns, musical instruments, outboard motor boats, and silverware.